Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Newbie

Hey there, I'm new to this whole blogging world, and I just thought I should post a little something just so I know what im doing. So I'll post you a lovely picture, yes that will be nice.


Lemon Jelly are so awesome!

That's Lemon Jelly, they're a great band, and there's a link to their website somewhere on the right of my page. Their website is a bit crap, but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover - or a band by their website for that matter! This post is probably the most useless post in the history of blogger so I'm going to leave now and I will come back when I have something awesome to write about.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

10:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

2:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home