Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mac Daddy

I've done it! I've made the long awaited transition from PC to Macintosh. I bought myself a Titanium Powerbook after years of envying these beautiful machines. Granted it's not the new powermac, but hey, what student has £2,000 to spend on a new computer? Not me, that's for sure! Any of you who are contemplating whether to switch should do it now without a shadow of a doubt. I could go on and on about all the new features and blah de blah, but this series of adverts should do the trick quite nicely!

Adverts

Take it easy guys and gals,

4 comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

2:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

4:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home